This coming March, exhibit at the Hinman Dental Meeting 2023 show in Atlanta, Georgia. This show has been the dental industry’s annual opportunity to receiving continuing education, as well as address the needs of the dentists, specialists, hygienists, assistants, front office staff, laboratory technicians and students.
According to their website, “the Meeting is sponsored by the Hinman Dental Society, a non-profit organization, and excess revenue is invested and then gifted in the form of scholarships to individuals and institutions that foster dental education. The Society has provided more than $10 million in total giving to date.”
Hinman’s over 800 dentist members plus other dental industry professionals will be there. Will you?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Hinman Dental Meeting 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Date: March 16-18, 2023
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: Georgia World Congress Center
Trade show hours:
- Thursday, March 16: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 17: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, March 18: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
EventSphere is the official housing provider for the Hinman Dental Meeting 2023, and they offer convenient hotel options at Atlanta area hotels. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates on their Hotels page.
Who will you see at the Hinman Dental Meeting 2023?
- Hinman Dental Meetings pull dental professionals from across the world to the event. In 2022, they had over 12,000 attendees. Attendee job titles include every member of a dental team:
- 33.7% Dentists
- 23% Hygienists
- 14.3% Exhibitors
- 11.5% Assistants
- 8% Other
- 7.2% Office staff
- 1.4% Pre-Dental Students
- 0.5% Educators
- 0.3% Media
- 0.2% Lab techs
In addition to those who will be there for the education, networking and hunting for the latest products and technology, other exhibitors will be browsing the tradeshow floor. 2022’s show included over 1,741 exhibitors
How can you stand out at Hinman Dental Meeting 2023?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Hinman Dental Meeting 2023 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost?
Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article. You can also check out this quick rundown of the space and booth configurations available at The Hinman Dental Meeting on their Exhibit Booth Information page.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Hinman Dental Meeting 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Hinman Dental Meeting 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Hinman Dental Meeting 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.