This April, exhibit at the largest aviation maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) trade show in the world – the MRO Americas 2023 show in Atlanta, Georgia. Aviation Week Network hosts MRO Americas 2023; Aviation Week Network is a news-driven organization that focuses on providing the latest in business-critical information, predictive intelligence, and connections for the aviation, aerospace, and defense industries.
Aviation MRO industry leaders, from airlines, OEMs, MRO service providers, leasing companies, aviation authorities and regulators, will meet up at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center to form new business relationships and contacts, learn about industry trends and techniques, and discover new products and services.
Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming MRO Americas 2023 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
MRO Americas 2023 Details
Date: April 18-20, 2023
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: Georgia World Congress
Trade show hours:
- Tuesday, April 18: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 19: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 20: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
Aviation Week Network partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at select Dallas hotels for attendees and exhibitors of MRO Americas 2023. Visit their Official Hotels page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Who will you see at MRO Americas 2023?
MRO Americas 2023 attendees want to learn about the latest trends, experience new products and services first-hand and reconnect with the MRO community. They’ll spend the event browsing the exhibit show floor, attending workshops and presentations – including the Fleet and MRO Forecast, find that next step in their career, and even compete in the Aerospace Maintenance Competition.
According to the website, all attendees come from six segments of the MRO industry:
- 30% Industry and business
- 24% Air transportation
- 22% Parts/aftermarket distributor
- 14% Other
- 5% Military/government
- 5% Industry related service
Those attendees from the air transportation segment can be divided into five groups:
- 48% Full service
- 26% Commercial operator
- 13% Cargo
- 11% Regional airlines/commuter
- 2% Low-cost carrier
Now that you know which segments of the MRO industry you’ll meet, it’s time to find out just how much clout they have in their companies. Will they be able to make purchasing decisions?
Yes. According to the MRO Americas organizers, attendees have some influence on the purchasing cycle:
- 39% Buy/approve.
- 23% Recommend/specify.
- 16% Influence.
- 22% aren’t involved in any way.
That’s likely because 70% are in management or above. These attendees are drawn to companies they meet on the MRO Americas trade show floor. That’s because exhibiting at Aviation Week Events establishes brands as part of the MRO community.
The trade show isn’t the only place to network – the many educational sessions held throughout the event give you the chance to learn about other facets of the industry, and your competition, while building your business.
Exhibiting at MRO Americas 2023
Before you get started, don’t forget to read the MRO Americas 2023 Manual. In it, you’ll find guidelines, due dates, and other helpful information for your exhibition experience.
Standing out from the masses might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming MRO Americas 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting article.
Need a reliable booth builder for MRO Americas 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the MRO Americas 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an MRO Americas 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.