Exhibit Experience Guide – NGA 2023On February 26, grocery industry leaders will gather at The NGA Show 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. There, they will connect with other supermarket retailers and wholesalers, food manufacturers and service providers from around the world, and share solutions and best practices to support and strengthen the independent supermarket industry.
The NGA Show is an annual event presented by the National Grocers Association that gives food manufacturers, service providers and grocery industry experts a chance to share fresh ideas about food products, services, and technologies. Attendees will spend their days browsing the exhibition hall and attending workshops, educational events and learning how to increase profits in 2023.
The NGA Show has been the place where independent grocers gather for more than 30 years… will you be joining them in 2023?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NGA Show 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The NGA Show 2023 Details
Date: February 26-28, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Caesars Forum Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Monday, February 27: 12:00 pm – 6:15 pm
- Tuesday, February 28: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
NGA 2023 has partnered with Connections Housing to provide reduced rates at select hotels and travel discounts. For more information about housing and travel options, read their Hotel & Travel webpage.
Who will be there?
NGA represents retail and wholesale grocers, as well as other members of the independent sector of the food distribution industry. Attendees will come from their members and affiliates, meaning that everyone at the show is, in some way, invested in the success of the industry as a whole and their business, in particular.
The NGA offers attendees effective solutions and the chance to find the latest innovations in the grocery industry, from store design to grocery checkout and everything in between. They’ve designed their show for CEOs and leadership teams, which means many people browsing the tradeshow will be in a position to make purchasing decisions.
The following statistics pulled from The NGA Show 2022 Exhibit Experience guide.
58% of attendees are retailers, 25% are suppliers or associates, and 17% are wholesalers. They hold the following titles at their respective companies.
- 12% Owners
- 11% Marketing
- 11% Operations
- 11% Other
- 8% General Manager
- 8% Purchasing
- 6% Merchandising
- 4% Communications/PR
- 4% Human Resources
- 4% Finance/CFO
- 4% Center Store
- 3% CIO/CTO
- 3% Produce Department
- 3% Dairy Department
- 3% Meat Department
- 3% Food Safety
- 2% Legal
Knowing how much influence the person you’re speaking to has in decision-making will direct what talking points you touch on. So, keep in mind that of the attendees:
- 33% make the final purchasing decision
- 32% are not involved in purchasing
- 30% are involved in making final purchasing decisions
- 5% make recommendations to the person who makes the final decisions
Here’s how much the 68% that play a role in decisions spend on the NGA Show floor:
- 24% – more than $1M
- 10% – $500,000 – $999,999
- 23% – $100,000 – $499,999
- 10% – $50,000 – $99,999
- 12% – $10,000 – $49,999
- 21% – less than $10,000
The NGA Show is where grocery leaders go to network and build relationships within every phase of the grocery business. Exhibitors have a unique opportunity to connect with top-level grocery retailers and wholesalers and engage in meaningful dialogue aimed to show how your products and services solve their most pressing problems.
Exhibiting at The NGA Show 2023
With more than 300 companies expected at the NGA Show 2023, it’s important that you set yourself up for success. Ready to start preparing your booth? There are a few things you can do to make sure you draw a crowd.
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NGA Show 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for The NGA Show 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for The NGA Show 2023. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a The NGA Show 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.