Join thousands of professional audiovisual experts at InfoComm 23, the largest professional audiovisual trade show in North America. InfoComm showcases cutting-edge products in audio, unified communications and collaboration, display, video, control, digital signage, home automation, security, VR, and live events. Produced by AVIXA, the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, InfoComm is the place to be for professionals from over 80 countries who are shaping the future of the AV industry.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at InfoComm 23, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming InfoComm 23? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is InfoComm 23?
Date: June 14-16 2023
Location: Orlando, FL
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
Wednesday June 14: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday June 15: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday June 16: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
In partnership with onPeak, discounted rates have been secured at a selection of Orlando hotels for InfoComm 2023 attendees. Book through the official hotel provider for the best selection and price, along with flexible change and cancellation policies.
Who will you see at InfoComm 23?
InfoComm attracts 11,629 attendees, with 91% of them recommending, specifying, or authorizing the purchase of AV products. As you interact with visitors on the tradeshow floor, you’ll find that they are specifically interested in what your business has to offer.
Key statistics about InfoComm attendees:
- 13.5 average hours spent on the show floor
- 64% are returning attendees
- 91% of attendees are involved in purchasing AV products
How can you stand out at InfoComm 23?
Success at InfoComm 23 depends on your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right approach to your booth and your message can make all the difference.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fits attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming InfoComm 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. InfoComm 23 exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming InfoComm 23 will help you go that extra mile.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting article.
Need a reliable booth builder for InfoComm 23?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for InfoComm 23. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to showcase your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an InfoComm 23 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. Our team of experts will help you create an engaging and memorable booth that will make a lasting impression on attendees and maximize your chances of success at InfoComm 23 in Orlando.
With our expertise, you’ll be well-equipped to showcase your products and services, connect with new customers, and network with industry professionals who can help take your business to the next level. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to elevate your brand and forge profitable relationships at InfoComm 23.