This March, join power electronic professionals at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) 2023 show in Orlando, Florida. The leading conference in North America, APEC 2023 focusses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business.
Leaders, experts, industry professionals, and more will gather at the Orange County Convention Center to:
- Expand their knowledge at professional education seminars,
- Explore issues the industry faces during plenary and industry sessions,
- Review innovative technical solutions through peer-reviewed papers at the technical sessions,
- Network with industry giants and their peers at the RAP sessions and social events,
- Learn about new featured products through exhibitor seminars, and
- Browse the latest products, services, and technology from hundreds of exhibitors during the three-day exposition.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at the APEC 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming APEC 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
When and where is the APEC 2023?
Date: March 19-23, 2023
Location: Orlando, Florida
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Monday, March 20: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Welcome Reception)
- Tuesday, March 21: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 22: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
The APEC 2023 show organizers have negotiated special rates for attendees and exhibitors at a variety of Orlando hotels. Browse the available hotels, view the hotel map, and book your rooms on their Hotel & Travel page.
Who attends APEC 2023?
3,004 people, representing 38 countries, attended the 2022 show. They hail from every faucet of the power electronics industry, from designers and system engineers to business professionals, like purchasing agents and regulatory agencies, and everyone in between who supports the industry.
But who exactly are they?
In 2022, attendees’ job titles included:
- Design/Development Engineer
- Corporate Management
- Purchasing/Quality Assurance
And they worked in the following industry fields:
- Semiconductors for power electronics
- Power supplies
- Other components for power electronics (electrical/mechanical/thermal)
- Equipment containing power electronics (OEM+)
- Motor drives
- Design services for power electronics
- Business services (marketing/analyst/association)
- Components that need power electronics, e.g., Computer processors
- Design tools/test equipment
Source: APEC show prospectus
These attendees are looking for a wide range of products, services, and benefits. And they get it all at APEC. According to the show website, attendees are looking for:
- “Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment,
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment, and systems,
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics,
- Manufacturing, quality, and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment,
- Marketing, sales, and anyone involved in the business of power electronics,
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics.”
If your company or brand fulfills one of the above needs, or works in the power electronics industry, this is a must-attend event. You’ll want to prepare your booth well so that you can take full advantage of the largest electronics meeting in North America.
How can you stand out at APEC 2023?
Success at APEC 2023 depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right booth size can help. Here are two booth sizes available and their specific advantages:
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals are ideal for exhibitors who want to highlight or promote a single product or service. You have room for product display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals are a good solution for those showing multiple products and services. You have 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and lighting education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
If you want to really ensure your booth has a presence at APEC 2023, Exhibit Experience can help. Our dynamic LED walls with video reels, private projection rooms for closing, overhead projections, new underlit flooring, and much more will catch the eye of those buyers and draw them into your booth.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Decide if you will rent or D-I-Y your booth.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. APEC 2023 exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming APEC 2023 show will help you go that extra mile.
Need a reliable booth builder for the APEC 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the APEC 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an APEC 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.