Next March, join owners, operators, and key decision makers from the on-premise bar and hospitality industry at the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s theme is Hospitality Reimagined. Attendees and exhibitors alike will discover new approaches to old problems to take their brands to the next level. The three-day event provides the space and structure to network with industry leaders, forge new connections, expand your knowledge with workshops, classes, and sessions, and taste your way to inspiration.
The food and beverage industry is one of the fastest-paced industries in the world. The Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 gives owners, operators, and key decision makers the opportunity to stay ahead of the trends.
There’s also the World Tea Expo! A portion of the exhibit hall is dedicated to the World Tea Expo, where companies will provide products and services within the following categories:
- Tea ware/giftware
- Equipment and supplies
- Flavors & ingredients
- Tea support & education
- Foods – packaged
- Packaging/labels, display cases
If you’re planning on exhibiting at the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
When and where is the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023?
Date: March 27-29, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Tuesday, March 28: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
Connection Housing is the official housing provider for the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023, and they offer convenient room options with low rates at Las Vegas area hotels. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates on the Hotel & Travel page.
Who will be at the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023?
Show organizers anticipate over 10,000 industry professionals to attend the Bar & Restaurant Expo in 2023. They are owners, operators, and key decisions makers from bars, restaurants, and companies that represent millions of dollars in food and beverage sales.
Which means, they mean to do business at the show!
In fact, 89 percent of attendees at the 2022 show have significant influence over the purchasing decisions. While 71 percent are the owner, president, CEO, GM, or director of a single-unit business (53%) or multi-unit business (45%). Over half are new to the Bar & Restaurant Expo, making the fresh new leads that are keen on taking full advantage of what they find at the show. (Source: Bar & Restaurant Expo, Why Exhibit page)
What, exactly, are they looking for?
Buyers attend the show to:
- Solve their operational problems,
- Source new products and innovations, and
- Increase their productivity and profitability.
Help attendees sniff out your delicious offerings by designing a booth that stands out from the crowd.
How can you stand out at the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023?
With over 400 companies present on the expo hall floor, standing out from the crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Read this case study to discover how one industry giant made the most of their Bar & Restaurant Expo experience.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Book your booth in the right place.
- There are miles of expo floor for attendees to walk, so many will scout out the show’s sections ahead of time to decide what to see.
- Setting up shop in the right area means meeting attendees who are genuinely interested in what your company has to offer.
- Here are a few places you might put your booth:
- Restaurant zone
- (New) World tea expo
- Rising stars
- (New) Non alc chill zone
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.