Dynamic. Bold. Inspiring. The Hospitality Design (HD) Expo and conference is where legacy meets the future of design. Everyone from industry leaders to up-and-comers will be at the HD Expo + Conference show in Las Vegas, Nevada this May. This is the leading hospitality design marketplace and gathering, home to innovative product launches, networking and town hall events, industry discussions, and more.
All curated by Hospitality Design magazine, so you know it’ll be an event to remember.
HD Expo + Conference 2023 is where new products are launched, and chance meetings lead to valuable business relationships. In order to take advantage of all HD Expo + Conference has to offer, you need to have the right booth. Read on to find out how you can ensure you come away from this dynamic, bold, inspiring event with more leads than you ever thought possible.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming HD Expo + Conference? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The HD Expo + Conference 2023 Details
Date: May 2-4, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Mandalay Bay
Trade show hours:
- Tuesday, May 2: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 3: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 4: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
HD event organizers have partnered with EventSphere to secure discounted rates, flexible cancellation policies, exclusive promotions, and perks, and more. Visit their Hotel Reservation page to find out more.
Exhibiting Tips for HD Expo + Conference 2023
Open to notable and qualified buyers in the hospitality industry, everyone browsing the expo floor is there to find the next big thing for 2023. Enticing them to visit your booth isn’t just about the booth itself. You need to take advantage of the full show in order to maximize your results and bring home every possible lead.
Here are three tips that’ll help be dynamic, bold, and inspiring at HD Expo + Conference 2023.
#1 Know your audience.
Not all hospitality professionals are the same. And that goes double for the attendees at HD Expo + Conference. Their careers span the gamut, from nationally and internationally known hotels, restaurants, bars/lounges, spas, casinos, hybrids, nightclubs, golf/country/social clubs, and cruise ships. Many carefully curate their brand’s products and services to meet their unique aesthetic and clients’ particular tastes.
Knowing what your target audience wants – from their style and aesthetic to how much value they place on functionality and convenience – will help you craft the perfect booth message.
#2 Attend other events at HD Expo + Conference 2023
There’s more than one way to catch someone’s eye. Attending events, special sessions, and social hour fun at HD Expo + Conference 2023 will give you a more casual, relaxed atmosphere in which to meet and greet your potential customers. Just think about it – if you’ve met someone outside an expo show, you’re far more likely to visit their booth, right? Same goes for your potential customers.
#3 Plan your time well.
Create an itinerary or schedule for yourself and your staff working the booth. Include events, education sessions, social gatherings, and anything else that you’ll be attending. This way you and your team will always know who will be at the booth at any given time, and where to reach people if they need them.
Of course, all this meeting and greeting won’t help if you don’t have a stellar booth with which to wow your new friends!
An Exhibit Booth Checklist
Luckily, creating a stellar booth is easy for experienced exhibit booth builders like us. We’ve decided to share a bit of our knowledge in this checklist. Trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming HD Expo + Conference 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the HD Expo + Conference 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the HD Expo + Conference 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an HD Expo + Conference 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.