This November, cannabis and hemp industry leaders, experts and more will meet up for the MJBizCon show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Decision makers and leaders in the industry will come together at the Las Vegas Convention Center and online to create new partnerships, get business advice, make career connections and discover new products and services.
Considered the oldest and largest cannabis trade show in America, MJBizCon 2022 is the place to be if you want to put your latest products in front of qualified buyers from every segment of the cannabis market. More cannabis industry deals are made at MJBizCon each year than at any other event.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming International Work Boat Show 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
MJBizCon 2022 Exhibition Details
Date: November 16-18, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Wed. November 16: 10am – 6pm
Thurs. November 17: 10am – 6pm
Fri. November 18: 10am – 3pm
OnPeak is the official housing provider for MJBizCon 2022. Show organizers have worked with OnPeak to secure discounted rates as well as easy room booking for all attendees and exhibitors. To learn more or to book your room, visit their Las Vegas Travel Info page.
MJBizCon will focus on the state of the industry and predictions for 2023. This includes looking at cannabis legalization and how it will affect business, as well as determining if cannabis culture and big business can coexist.
Show organizers anticipate over 35,000 attendees. Among them are cannabis industry leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, start-ups, and other professionals ready to do business. Many have high-ranking titles like Founder, CEO and Director. They come from the following sections of the industry (largest percentage to smallest):
- Non-plant Touching
- Processing and Manufacturing
- Dispensary and Retail
- Vertically Integrated
- Finances and Investing
- Testing Lab, Science and Research
More than 1,400 exhibitors will fill the 320,000 square feet of expo hall. From professional grow and processing equipment to financial services, these industry suppliers are focussed on providing new, innovated products and technology to all attendees. If you’re in the cannabis market, this is the place to be to showcase your products and forge new business relationships.
MJBizCon and Hall of Flowers have partnered to help bring together the cannabis industry, retailer, and brand communities. Hall of Flowers is a highly curated B2B trade event that occurs every year in Santa Rosa, California; this is the second time the Hall of Flowers will happen in Las Vegas.
Four distinct pavilions
New for 2022, MJBizCon’s expo will be divided into four distinct segmented pavilions. According to the show’s website, these pavilions include:
- Cultivation Products & Services – “From seeds and clones to fertigation, irrigation, nutrients, facility design, greenhouse components and lighting this in where you’ll find what you need to boost your revenue and grow pure, beautiful flowers.”
- Processing, Packaging & Lab Services – “Get that raw product ready for sale whether you need distillation, extraction, flavors, automation, packaging or testing and lab equipment.”
- Retail & Dispensary – “Everything your customers or patients need including top brands, high-THC flower and infused products, CBD and even paraphernalia. Your place to boost your basket size.”
- Business Services – “Critical products and services for all aspects of cannabis business including cannabis-specific point of sale and inventory control software, the latest technology, security, HR and staffing, marketing, consulting, banking, private equity and investing, accounting, real estate, insurance, government, and industry associations. All the help you need.”
In addition to browsing the exhibition hall, show attendees are also looking to learn more about what’s happening in the industry. That is because MJBizCon is the go-to educational conference for the industry, offering up over 70 hours of sessions and over 80 different speakers, covering 28 topics addressing today’s top business challenges. There will also be networking events, pre-show forums, and more.
Exhibiting at the MJBizCon 2022 show
Exhibit Experience’s Rental Booths
Depending on your target audience and product, certain booth designs and configurations work better than others. An exhibit house that has never built for the MJBizCon may not provide the right booth for your needs. This will make it difficult for you to get the most out of this very important show.
Here are a few tips for how to make sure your booth is a success at the MJBizCon 2022:
- Determine your booth plan: will you rent, build, or use existing materials? Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming MJBizCon 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the configuration, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on solving the challenges your audience faces each day.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the International MJBizCon 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming MJBizCon 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an MJBizCon 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.