Next February, commercial foodservice professionals and leading E&S will meet up at The NAFEM Show 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The only show dedicated to foodservice equipment and supplies, it’ll see leading exhibitors gathering on the show floor to showcase their latest products, as well as unique educational opportunities for attendees and exhibitors alike.
Networking is key in any business, and this is the place to rub elbows, exchange ideas, and gather business cards from those in the know about commercial foodservice and E&S solutions. This is the world’s leading foodservice E&S showcase. Anyone who’s anyone in the foodservice equipment and supplies business will be there—will you?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming The NAFEM Show 2023 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The NAFEM Show 2023 Show Details
Dates: February 1-3, 2023
Location: Orange County Convention Center
Thursday, February 2—9am-5pm
Friday, February 3—9am-3pm
Accommodations & Travel
The NAFEM show organizers have partnered with ONPEAK Hotels to secure discounted rates at a variety of Orlando hotels. Visit their website to learn more.
According to this infographic prepared by The NAFEM Show 2023, the show sees over 22,000 attendees every year. Since this is a trade-only event, attendees are made up of commercial marine industry members.
Who exactly are these attendees? They are people who specify and purchase foodservice equipment and supplies for:
- Business & Industry
- Entertainment & Sports
The top three key attendees are operators, dealers and distributors, and MAS and KES design consultants. While the 500 exhibitors are the leading manufacturers of foodservice prep, cooking, storage, table service and cleaning.
What does this mean for your brand?
Exhibiting at The NAFEM 2022 is effective. Exhibitors can interact with customers, connect with valuable leads, showcase their latest products or services, and grow their brand. If your product or service fits into one of the show’s approved categories, your brand is perfect for the show floor.
All you need is an exhibit booth that makes an impact.
Exhibiting at The NAFEM Show 2023
Standing out from the crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NAFEM Show 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for The NAFEM Show 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming NAFEM Show 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a The NAFEM Show 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.