This coming February, exhibit at the wholesale market industry’s most reliable event—OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This “money-making trade show” provides retailers and qualified buyers with a wholesale marketplace to source products, network with design leaders and innovators, place orders, and more. Attendees love this show because they can touch, feel, and see the best that wholesalers have to offer—making informed decisions about what to put on their shelves and fill their inventory for the coming year.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at the OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023 you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is the OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023?
Date: February 11-14, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Venetian Expo Center
Trade show hours:
- Saturday, February 11: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, February 12: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Monday, February 13: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 14: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Who will you see at OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023?
Show organizers pride themselves on providing buyers and exhibitors the best there is. That’s why all attendees are required to provide proof of their business credentials. The show verifies all retailers and buyers, providing exhibitors and attendees alike peace of mind.
The people you’ll meet on the OFFPRICE Las Vegas tradeshow floor are there with a purpose. To stock their stores with great product.
In order to catch the eye of these qualified buyers, you’ll need to first know who they are, what they’re looking for, and how to speak to them. So, let’s look at some statistics.
The show website states that attendees come from the following retail stores and distributors:
- Boutiques, gift shops, and specialty retailers
- Discount, off-price, and value stores
- Major chain, big box, pharmacies, and department stores
- Convenience, membership clubs, and dollar stores
- Non-profits, thrift shops, and assistance leagues
- Hospitals gift shops, universities, hotels, amusement parks, and resorts
- Farm, general supply, and sporting goods stores
- E-commerce retailers and subscription services
They can be divided into two categories: major retailers from legacy companies (2,500 anticipated to attend); and boutique buyers and small business owners (7,000 anticipated).
According to the OFFPRICE Las Vegas sales kit, the August 2022 show saw:
- 29 new attendees
- 23% represented regional national chain retailers
- 13% increase in international buyers in attendance (since 2020)
In fact, this year, show organizers anticipate that international buyers will represent over 14% of total attendees; they come from:
- Mexico: 25%
- Canada: 15%
- Puerto Rico: 15%
That that we know who they are, let’s look at what attendees hope to achieve at the OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show.
- Get a step ahead of their competition (by sourcing great new products)
- Boost their profit margins with a smart buying strategy
- Write orders for ready-to-ship goods and quick turn around
- Meet new wholesale vendors from across North America
- Diversify their product offering and stock their inventory
- Uncover new category opportunities to expand their offerings
- Build new connections and increase their buying power
If your brand can fulfill attendees’ needs, then you’ll want to make sure you register for this tradeshow now… and prepare a booth that will convert attendees into future business contracts.
How can you stand out at OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
The OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show is separated into categories to make it easier for attendees to find what they’re looking for. When you book your booth space, make sure you’ve selected the right category for your brand:
“Trending, affordable, brand-name and private label products for juniors, missy, and women.”
“Explore our menswear vendors for graphic tees, flannels, hoodies, jeans and more.”
“Our children’s exhibitors value quality and cuteness. Shop comfortable, adorable styles now.”
Cash and carry
“Wholesale and Cash & Carry jewelry and more. Buy today, in your stores tomorrow.”
The show’s newest curated section. “This section offers handbags, watches, sunglasses, scarves, and more in this widely popular section.”
“Boots, heels, sneakers, flip-flops, swim shoes, and more to outfit your customers during every season.”
*Descriptions from the show website.
Once you know where you’ll be, it’s time to prepare your booth. Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an OFFPRICE Las Vegas Show 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.