This February, exhibit at tobacco, vapor, and alternative products annual event— Total Product Expo (TPE) 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Formerly known as the Tobacco Plus Expo, TPE23 was named one of the Top 50 fastest growing tradeshows in the US for two consecutive years. That’s because it’s the go-to annual trade expo featuring thousands of top-selling tobacco, vapor, and alternative products. This year, they’ve expanded to include new categories like gifts, snacks, and apparel.
Unfortunately, booths are already sold out for the TPE23. If your company is one of the lucky exhibitors to have secured a spot on the show floor, you and your team are likely working hard to prepare your booth.
Exhibit Experience has years of, well, experience creating dynamic and show-stopping exhibits for our clients. Read on for the show details, and our advice on how to stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming TPE23? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Date: February 22-23, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Wednesday, February 22: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 23: 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, February 24: 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
TPE has negotiated discounts on accommodations and travel for attendees and exhibitors at their show. Find all the rates and options by visiting their Travel & Accommodations webpage.
Who will be at TPE23?
TPE23 will gather nearly 5,000 people. These attendees will be premium manufacturers, distributors and retailers of tobacco, CBD, vapor, and other related products together for three days of in-person business and networking.
Brand owners can connect with retailers, wholesalers, distributors, and professionals to secure new distribution channels and business relationships. Of those browsing the tradeshow:
- 56.7% are final decision makers
- 25.1% have significant influence
- 50.9% are independent retailers
- 29.5% are in distribution, wholesale, and C&C
- 8.7% are manufacturers and suppliers
All attendees and exhibitors come from one (or several) of the following business channels:
- Smoke shop
- Distributor, wholesalers & C&C
- Beer, wine & liquor
- Import & export
- Headshop & dispensary
- Hookah lounge
There are also new categories this year:
- General merchandise
- And more.
Want to know more about the TPE attendees by the numbers? Visit their Attendee Statistics page.
Exhibiting at TPE23
Over 477 exhibitors are registered to show at TPE23. As one of them, you’ll need to set yourself up for success and ensure your booth attracts all the right people. Question is, how do you stand out from the crowd and get noticed?
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd!
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming TPE23 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the TPE23?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the TPE23 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a TPE23 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.