In February, animal health professionals will gather for the Western Vet Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, hosted by Viticus Group. Viticus Group is the leading provider of world-class programming and in-depth learning opportunities for veterinary and human health professionals. Their annual conference gives veterinarian and human health professionals access to over 845 CE educational hours, seminars, workshops, and over 25 hands-on labs (extra fees may apply).
The WVC Exhibition will run during three of the conference’s four days, and it is a show that shouldn’t be missed. In fact, they’re expecting more than 400 exhibitors at the 2023 Annual Conference.
Exhibitors flock to this show because it:
- Provides advertising opportunities
- Is easy to navigate for exhibitors
- Generates an average of 309 leads for exhibitors (based on statistics by past vendors)
- Encourages high traffic during session-free hours and activities
- Contributes greatly to ROI-driven goals
Anyone who’s anyone in the animal health industry will be there—will you?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Western Vet Conference 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
WVC 2023 Annual Conference Details
Date: February 19-22, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Trade show hours:
- Monday, February 20: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
OnPeak is the official housing provider for the WVC Annual Conference, and they offer convenient hotel options with flexible change and cancellation policies on Las Vegas area hotels. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates on their Hotel & Travel page.
Exhibiting Experience Guide
With more than 400 companies expected at the WVC 2023 show, it’s important that you set yourself up for success. There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the WVC … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get your started and, on your way, to exhibiting with style.
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming WVC 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the WVC 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the WVC 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a WVC 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.