In January, exhibit at hardware and home improvement community biggest event of the season— National Hardware Show (NHS) 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Each year the DIY and hardware industry showcase new products, services, and tools to build and beyond. The NHS has partnered with Coverings and IDAExpo this year, making the National Hardware Show three shows in one! Many of the solutions and products found at this show change entire industries and influence business models, often resulting in real savings.
If you are thinking of attending, exhibiting, or are part of the DIY HGTV craze, read on to find out why you should exhibit, how to attend, what to expect and how to stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming NHS 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
NHS 2023 Details
Date: January 31-February 2, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: LV Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Tuesday, January 31: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 1: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 2: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
NHS’s official housing partner is Connection Housing. They are offering room blocks for exhibitors and discounts for individual rooms. Connection Housing offers free shuttles and there is a special promo code with Lyft during the show. Learn more about the travel options here.
Why should you exhibit at the NHS 2023?
According to the NHS, the hardware business is a $343 billion dollar industry. Home centers, independent retailers, online retailers, wholesalers, distributors, and everyone in between will attend to discover the new products, innovations and trends shaping the industry.
You need to attend if your business serves any of the following industries:
- Hardware stores
- Garden centers
- Farm and ranch stores
Attendance is essential in the industry for learning, trading, and sourcing. Exhibiting at this show can generate impressive dividends long after the show is over. Exhibitors can get their products in front of over 11,000 buyers and over 130 different media outlets. Of all those attending the show, 85 percent are part of the buying process and 60 percent are on the lookout for the next great product.
Your product and your booth will need to make a real impact to capture the attention and the sales from the National Hardware Show. Read through the NHS 2022 Show Recap to find out more about who will be at the show (and who you’ll be exhibiting beside).
How do you stand out from the crowd?
There are nearly limitless ways to display your product on this tradeshow floor and some of the microenvironments are over-the-top with incredibly creative ways to display furniture and products. The first step is, of course, to create a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that also engages potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NHS 2023.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the NHS 2023 … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming NHS 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the NHS 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the NHS 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an NHS 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.